About us Agranimo uses climate analysis and plant science to support climate adaptation and smart…
Agranimo uses climate analysis and plant science to support climate adaptation and smart land use in the fruit and vegetable industry. We collect data from micro-climate sensors (some of which we manufacture ourselves) and existing field data and forecasts, to provide decision support to farm managers, exporters and importers, food producers and retailers. Through our expertise and Agranimo’s digital platform, we offer our customers data-driven decision-making support in the areas of irrigation management, pest/disease management, and yield forecasting.
We are a dynamic and fast-growing company based in Berlin, currently operating in Germany, Chile and South Africa. Behind Agranimo is a culturally diverse team with different educational and professional backgrounds, constantly exploring the best ways to create useful products, and enjoying our professional journey together. We offer a friendly, flexible and collaborative work environment.
We are excited about climate smart agriculture and ecosystem accounting and are fully committed to changing our food system towards more sustainable production and efficient supply chains. As a data-driven company, we constantly thrive for the best scientific insights and have our own R&D farm in Chile and are opening another location in Germany this year.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a new team member to lead Agranimo’s agronomic data management, market expansion and support in Germany, based in Berlin. We are looking for someone with experience in the fruit and vegetable industry and/or agronomic knowledge. Ideally you studied Agronomy / Agricultural Science or bring solid knowledge of farm management or climate-plant-soil-water interactions. You will be frequently speaking with our existing and potential users, therefore you should have strong communication skills. Previous experience in a sales role is a plus. You should be fluent in German and English and have a driving license.
If you lack experience, send us a message as we have open trainee positions too!
Examples of activities you will be performing are:
- Ongoing service and support to large and small fruit, berry and vegetable growers to help them get the most out of Agranimo products and services
- Installation of Agranimo devices, such as soil sensors, weather stations in the field
- Soil sampling, irrigation threshold calibration
- Understanding and helping automate growers’ data analysis processes
- Conducting research activities, interacting with team members across software development, sensor manufacturing, data analysis to provide feedback, suggest product ideas, create new plant models
- Growing our customer base in Germany and proactively identify potential new customers and take part in German agriculture events and webinars
We actively encourage applicants from all backgrounds, ethnicities, and communities, as we value the positive impact of such diversity on our team!
If you are interested in joining us, please send your CV to [email protected]