Agranimo se enfoca en optimización de la industria agrícola (mayor foco en frutas y verduras)…
Agranimo is actively helping fresh produce (fruit and vegetable) industry to optimize the use of resources like water and fertilizer in production, achieve better yields, and make the farm-to-shelf process more efficient and sustainable.
We manufacture and rent climate and soil monitoring equipment, and offer a SaaS platform, and data integration services. Since we started, we have attracted a number of high-profile customers such as Unifrutti, Halls Fresh Produce, and Giddings Fruit and partners like SAP.
Agranimo started in Chile in 2015, we bootstrapped during the extensive R&D phase and launched in 2019, quickly achieving profitability. Our early commercial success allowed us to raise capital, invest more in product and the team (20 people now), and establish an HQ in Berlin. We are preparing for rapid commercial growth and are looking for a motivated sales lead with at least 2 years of experience in sales and a desire to grow to lead the process.
Our strategy is to consolidate growth in existing markets (Chile, Germany) and open other markets (South Africa, Peru, Spain). We expect the sales lead to help the CEO build and execute regional account plans (account mapping with tiers, priorities, and activities to accomplish company goals), proactively work opportunities, and support channel partners.
- Establish, own and hit annual sales targets within direct sales and channels
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Take ownership of KPIs and metrics – report to the CEO on selected key metrics (such as SQLs, Demos realized, number of clients, MRR, CAC, Sales Efficiency Ratio, etc.
- Support hiring, training, and enablement
- You have 2+ years of experience in building outbound sales pipelines, preferably in SaaS software sales (SMEs)
- You are motivated and excited about scaling the revenue and building a strong, diverse world-class sales team.
- You’re excited about fruit and vegetable farming and the supply chain and are eager to learn about Agranimo’s customers’ challenges
- You have a process for navigating and closing complex deals and know how important it is to qualify out early in the process
- You are excited about creating and iterating the sales development process, methodology and campaigns
- You are fluent in English and Spanish. Portuguese is a plus
- Competitive based salary
- Attractive comp plan with accelerators to help you reach your OTE
- Travel globally to exciting locations (including farm visits)
- Flexible working environment, diverse team
- Remote first company – work from anywhere
To apply, please, send your CV to [email protected]